January 10, 2018 court of first instance - Orders
Claim No: CFI 048/2017
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
BEFORE JUSTICE SIR JEREMY COOKE
SUNTECK LIFESTYLES LIMITED
(1) AL TAMIMI AND COMPANY LIMITED
(2) GRAND VALLEY GENERAL TRADING LLC
ORDER OF JUSTICE SIR JEREMY COOKE
UPON the Judgment of Justice Sir Jeremy Cooke dated 16 November 2017
AND UPON reviewing the correspondence received from the parties dated 19 November 2017 and 20 November 2017
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1.The Second Defendant shall pay the Claimant’s costs of the inter parties hearing on the standard basis to be the subject of detailed assessment if not agreed.
2. Costs of the ex parte application reserved.
3. Costs of the First Defendant reserved.
4. For the reasons given in the judgment, the Second Defendant should pay the Claimant’s costs of the inter parties hearing. The conduct was not such as to bring the notion of indemnity costs into play.
5. All other costs are reserved to await further determination, as reference to the ultimate merits of the application may affect the issue.
6. No Schedule of costs was served by the Claimant for immediate assessment at the hearing and it is best for any assessment now to be effected by the Registrar if there is no agreement on costs.
Date of issue: 10 January 2018
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode