May 12, 2022 court of first instance - Orders
Claim No. CFI 052/2021
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) EAST FISH PROCESSING L.L.C.
(1) ECOLOG INTERNATIONAL FZE
(2) ECOLOG INTERNATIONAL
ORDER OF JUSTICE WAYNE MARTIN
UPON the Rules of the DIFC Courts (“RDC”)
AND UPON the Case Management Order of the Registrar Nour Hineidi issued on 20 October 2021
AND UPON hearing counsel for the Claimant and counsel for the Defendants at the Pre-Trial Review Hearing on 11 May 2022 (the “Hearing”).
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Directions previously made requiring witness statements, skeleton arguments and the chronology to be annotated by reference to the agreed list of issues are vacated.
2. The parties will file and serve written opening submissions no later than 4pm GST on Friday 10 June 2022.
3. The Claimant will file an agreed chronology no later than Friday 4pm GST on 10 June 2022, following conferral with the Defendants.
4. The Claimant will file an eBundle for use during the hearing no later than 4pm GST on Tuesday 14 June 2022, following conferral with the Defendants.
Date of Issue: 12 May 2022
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode