May 19, 2022 court of first instance - Orders
Claim No: CFI 065/2020
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) EMIRATES NBD BANK PJSC
(2) AL KHALIJI FRANCE SA
(3) HSBC BANK MIDDLE EAST LIMITED
(4) UNITED ARAB BANK PJSC
(5) UNITED BANK LIMITED
(6) NATIONAL BANK OF FUJAIRAH PJSC
(7) COMMERCIAL BANK OF DUBAI PJSC
(8) NOOR BANK PJSC
(9) DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK PJSC
(1) ADVANCED FACILITIES MANAGEMENT LLC
(2) NASER BUTTI OMAIR YOUSEF ALMHEIRI
(3) ADVANCED INTERNATIOANL EMPLOYMENT SERVICE LLC
(4) ADVANCED LAUNDRY LLC
(5) ADVANCED ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LLC
(6) AL ETIHAD INTERNATIONAL TYPING & TRANSACTION FOLLOWING CENTRE LLC
(7) ADVANCED NATIONAL CONTRACTING LLC
(8) CRUISE EXPRESS RENT A CAR LLC
(9) BIN BUTTI INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LLC
UPON the Claimants’ Application No. CFI-065-2020/5 dated 14 January 2022 for immediate judgment (the “Application”)
AND UPON the Order of Justice Sir Jeremy Cooke dated 6 April 2022
AND UPON the Amended Order with Reasons of Justice Sir Jeremy Cooke dated 10 May 2022
AND UPON the Parties agreeing to the following directions
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1. The Claimants shall file and serve their Schedule of Costs supported by written submissions and a draft order including the specific performance claimed stating the sums of money, interest and costs claimed, by no later than 4pm on 20 May 2021.
2. The sums of money, including interest, claimed shall be set out in a statement of account as at 17 June 2022 (being the date 14 days after the close of submissions as set out below) and filed with the Claimants’ written submissions.
3. The time for the Defendants to file and serve their submissions in response shall be 4pm on 27 May 2022.
4. The Claimants shall file and serve any reply submissions by no later than 4pm on 3 June 2022.
5. Costs shall be costs in the case.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 19 May 2022
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode