September 20, 2022 COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE - ORDERS
Claim No: CFI 092/2021
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) SANDRA HOLDING LTD
(2) NURI MUSAED AL SALEH
(1) FAWZI MUSAED AL SALEH
(2) AHMED FAWZI AL SALEH
(3) YASMINE FAWZI AL SALEH
(4) FARAH EL MERABI
UPON the Claimants’ Application No. CFI-092-2021/2 (the "Contempt Application"); the Claimants' Application No. CFI-092-2022/5 (the "Unless Order Application"); and the Defendants’ Application No. CFI-092-2021/4 (the "Freezing Order Vacation Application") (together, the "Applications")
AND UPON the documents filed in support of the Applications
AND UPON directions given by the DIFC Courts Registry (as communicated to the parties via email on 12 September 2022 at 11:15am)
AND UPON the agreement of the parties
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1. The Claimants shall file evidence in answer to the Defendants’ Freezing Order Vacation Application by 4pm on Friday, 14 October 2022.
2. The Defendants shall file reply evidence to the Claimants’ evidence in answer to the Defendants' Freezing Order Vacation Application by 4pm on Friday, 28 October 2022.
3. The Parties shall exchange skeleton arguments in respect of the Applications by 4pm on Friday, 11 November 2022.
4. A hearing for the Applications shall be scheduled in the week commencing Monday, 21 November 2022.
5. The length of the hearing shall be one day, with a second day to be kept in reserve.
Ayesha Bin Kalban
Date of issue: 20 September 2022
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode