September 15, 2020 Technology and Construction Division - Orders
Claim No: TCD 003/2020
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) NEST INVESTMENTS HOLDING LEBANON S.A.L.
(2) JORDANIAN EXPATRIATES INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
(3) QATAR GENERAL INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE COMPANY P.J.S.C.
(4) GHAZI KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(5) JAMAL KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(6) TRUST COMPASS INSURANCE S.A.L.
(7) TRUST INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY (CYPRUS) LIMITED
(8) HIS EXCELLENCY SHEIKH NASSER BIN ALI BIN SAUD AL THANI
(9) FADI GHAZI ABU NAHL
(10) HAMAD GHAZI ABU NAHL
(11) KAMEL GHAZI ABU NAHL
(1) DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
(2) JOSEPH EL FADL
UPON reviewing the Order with Reasons of Justice Sir Jeremy Cooke dated 23 April 2020 (the “Order“)
AND UPON reviewing the agreed timetable filed by the parties with the Court on 27 May 2020
AND UPON the agreement of the Claimants and the Defendants
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1. The deadline for the parties to file and serve supplemental expert reports in the field of Lebanese law is extended to 4pm on Thursday 15 October 2020.
2. No order as to costs.
Date of issue: 15 September 2020
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode