December 14, 2021 Technology and construction division - Orders
Claim No. TCD 003/2020
THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE COURTS
IN THE COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE
(1) NEST INVESTMENTS HOLDING LEBANON S.A.L.
(2) JORDANIAN EXPATRIATES INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
(4) GHAZI KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(5) JAMAL KAMEL ABDUL RAHMAN ABU NAHL
(6) TRUST COMPASS INSURANCE S.A.L.
(7) TRUST INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY (CYPRUS) LIMITED
(8) HIS EXCELLENCY SHEIKH NASSER BIN ALI BIN SAUD AL THANI
(9) FADI GHAZI ABU NAHL
(10) HAMAD GHAZI ABU NAHL
(11) KAMEL GHAZI ABU NAHL
(1) DELOITTE & TOUCHE (M.E.)
(2) JOSEPH EL FADL
UPON the Judgment of Justice Sir Richard Field dated on Preliminary Issues dated 13 June 2021 (the “Judgment”)
AND UPON the Order of Justice Sir Richard Field dated 13 September 2021 (the "Order")
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED BY CONSENT THAT:
1. The period for commencing detailed assessment proceedings in respect of all orders for costs made in the Order shall be extended to 4pm on 23 January 2022.
2. No order as to costs.
Date of issue: 14 December 2021
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode