Citation, Commencement, Application And The Overriding Objective
Organisation Of The Court
The Court’s Case Management Powers
How To Start Proceedings — The Claim Form
Alternative Procedure For Claims
Responding To Particulars Of Claim — General
Acknowledgment Of Service
Disputing The Court’s Jurisdiction
Setting Aside Or Varying Default Judgment
Defence And Reply
Statements Of Case
Amendments To Statements Of Case
Addition And Substitution Of Parties
Counterclaims And Other Additional Claims
Statements Of Truth
General Rules About Applications For Court Orders
Interim Remedies And Security For Costs
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Production Of Documents
Witnesses, Depositions And Evidence For Other Courts
Experts And Assessors
Offers To Settle
Payments Into Court
Miscellaneous Provisions Relating To Hearings
Judgments And Orders
Change Of Legal Representative
General Rules About Costs
Procedure For Detailed Assessment Of Costs
Proceedings By Or Against The Centre, Its Bodies And The Government
General Rules About Enforcement Of Judgments And Orders
Charging Orders, Stop Orders And Stop Notices
Attachment Of Future Assets And Earnings
Execution Against Assets
Court’s Power To Appoint A Receiver
Orders To Obtain Information From Judgment Debtors
Contempt Of Court
Small Claims Tribunal
Small Claims Tribunal
Technology And Construction Division
Non-Muslim Wills Registry
a. Trial date:
b. Party lodging checklist:
c. Name(s) of legal representative(s):
d. Name(s) of individual legal representative(s) for trial:
[Note: this checklist should normally be completed with the involvement of the legal representatives instructed for trial]
1. Have you completed preparation of trial bundles?
2. If not, when will the preparation of the trial bundles be completed?
3. Which witnesses of fact do you intend to call?
4. Which expert witness(es) do you intend to call (if directions for expert evidence have been given)?
5. Will an interpreter be required for any witness and if so, have any necessary directions already been given?
6. Have directions been given for any witness to give evidence by video link? If so, have all necessary arrangements been made?
7. What are the individual legal representative(s)’s for trial confirmed estimates of the minimum and maximum lengths of the trial? (A confirmed estimate of length signed by the individual legal representative(s) for trial should be attached).
8. What is your estimate of costs already incurred and to be incurred at trial?
[Signature of legal representative(s)]
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode